MH-ET Live ESP32 Mini Development Board Wifi Bluetooth Iot Development Board is ESP-WROOM-32 dual core CPU based WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding. Due to it’s smaller footprint, it can be integrated with a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low-noise sense amplifiers, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SDIO/SPI, UART, and I²C.
Application of ESP32 Mini Development Board:
- Home automation.
- Industrial wireless control.
- RC toys.
- Wearable electronic products.
- Low power IoT sensor hub.
- Mesh networking.
- Video streaming of the camera.
- OTT TV box / set-top box device.
- Wireless speech recognition device.
- Wireless location-aware devices.
- Current – Receiving: 80 mA.
- Voltage – Supply: 2.2 V ~ 3.6 V.
- Current – Transmitting: 80 mA.
- Data Rate: 54 Mbps.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz.
- Mounting Type: Surface Mount.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C.
- Power – Output: 16.5dBm.
- Protocol: 802.11b/g/n/d/e/i.
- RF Family/Standard: WiFi.
- Sensitivity: -98dBm.
- Serial Interfaces: I²C, I²S, SPI, UART.
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM.
- Hybrid Wi-FI & Bluetooth.
- High level of integration.
- Ultra-low power management.
- 4 MB Flash.
- On-board PCB antenna.
There are no reviews yet.