Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ is the new member to Pi 3 Family with handsome cutdown in price of course on expense of loosing certain accessories. For complete details, have a look on to the specification of This is the first time Raspberry Pi is offering a choice of memory capacities.
- Always use original Class 10 Micro SD card such as SANDISK ULTRA A1: 98MB/s microSD UHS-I CARD with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A, Class 4 Card may not even boot your Pi up.
- All the units are tested / bench-marked individually and fully functional units are updated in inventory for sale. There is no warranty of short circuit Raspberry Pi, so check the voltage / resistance across 3.3V and ground using a Multimeter before applying for Return Merchandise Authorization.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ Specifications:
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- Single USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Touch Display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input