Nextion is a Seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and software part (the Nextion editor). The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets you avoid the hassle of wiring. We notice that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. In this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich your interface design. And the drag-and-drop function ensures that you spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of your development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
It’s easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects, you just need to provide it a UART.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, Arduino, NodeMCU, WeMos
- RGB 65K true to life colours
- Adjustable Brightness:0~230 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
- On board micro-SD card for firmware upgrade
- Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host
- 800 x 480 Resolution
- 16M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
- Visual Area:154.08mm(L)×85.92mm(W)
- 5V, 510mA power consumption